Your contact for workplace health and safety.
A specially developed programme ensures that safety comes first
Just as we protect people’s lives and health and prevent damage to the environment, our equipment, facilities and production must also be safeguarded against damage and accidents. Working environments must be constantly improved and maintained to ensure the comfort of our employees.
Health, safety and environmental protection are given top priority within the company and are just as important as production and profitability. Each manager is responsible for ensuring that the programme measures are strictly adhered to. Our goal is to be a leading company in terms of health, safety and the environment.
All work within the company must be carried out according to our vision “zero accidents” to enable us to:
- avoid personal injury and economic loss
- avoid damage in the workplace
- prevent safety incidents
- ensure the proper technical functioning of the systems
These are our tools for health, safety and environmental protection in the workplace:
- established targets for health, safety and the environment
- an Integrated Management System (IMS) which describes and documents our work for health, safety and the environment in the workplace
- employee and management training measures
- a well-functioning Committee for Workplace Health and Safety
- organisation with workplace health and safety officers
- risk assessments for all our activities
- preventative measures supported by a reporting system for undesirable incidents
- regular revisions and verifications
- organisation of critical condition warnings
- an integrated company health team